Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Who am i

. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
5. Describe me in one word.
6. What was your first impression?
7. Do you still think that way about me now?
8. Do you enjoy your time with me?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13.How much you will pay to see me again?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Did feel anytime that I'm scary or nerdy?
16. Do you know my favourite color, actor , actress and hobby??
17 What do you like of me and my personality?
18. What is the VERY moment you want to share again?
19. What is my favourite type of movies, action , romance ......
20 How much you love me?
21. Would you have sex with me!?
22. Am i a good kisser!?
23. If you havent kissed me, Would you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How long will u fear